This time of year, I'm always eating lots of fresh and seasonal salads and I love a hot side dish to accompany them. These yummy new potatoes were straight out of my Riverford Organic Vegetable Box- I'm new to veg boxes and having a great time creating new dishes.
Find a waxy variety of new potato; I used Lady Crystal for the best texture and flavour. Let the oven do the hard work whilst you prepare the salad.
Ingredients
12 new potatoes, washed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 & 1/2 tsp sea salt
Method
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/ Gas mark 5
2. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and half of the sea salt.
3. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes are soft and the skin slightly crisp.
4. Remove from the oven and crush with a fork. Sprinkle with the remaining sea salt. Serve hot or cold.
Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment