Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Two- Minute Chocolate Raspberry Brownie


Tuesday. Not even nearly the weekend. So here's something to give you that early Friday-feeling. A fudgy, chocolatey mug-cake that you can make in just two minutes. 

This recipe is one that I turn to when I'm in need of cake. Fast. And that's quite often. 


You'll find everything you need in the store cupboard. I love adding raspberries for a sharp flavour contrast to the rich cocoa. Treat yourself.  

Serves 1 (or 2 if you're feeling particularly generous)  

Ingredients 
4 tbsp self-raising flour 
2 tbsp cocoa 
2 tbsp granulated sugar 
1 tbsp sunflower oil 
3 tbsp water
6 raspberries 
1 tsp dark chocolate chips 
Pinch of salt 

Method 
1. In a large mug, combine all of the ingredients to create a smooth paste. 
2. Heat in a mircowave for 2 minutes (watch carefully as the magic happens quicky!) then leave to stand for 1 minute. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, How can this be cooked without a microwave? Thanking you xx (I need a chocolate fix!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, it needs a high heat to cook so quickly- does a neighbour have one you can use? x

      Delete